Come along for a journey like never before with BAS and G1 Adventure Tours. Whether it is summiting Kilimanjaro in Tanzania or exploring the Lost City of the Incas in Peru, an Epic Adventure with BAS is sure to be just that: epic.
An Epic Adventure might also be known as a “bucket list” trip. These are multi-day opportunities to experience God’s Creation on a grand scale, often being International trips offered with professional guides.
Past Epic Adventures have included:
Why travel with us?
Bayside Adventure Sports puts these trips together with extra attention to details like…
- Our trips are customized like no other trips offered because we have connections in countries we visit.
- Team members meet together to get to know one another and get input on details of the trips. Because team members know everyone on the trip prior to the trip, there are no surprises which can often happen when you sign up with tour group and join a group of others from around the country or the world.
- Team members encouraged to train together
- A portion of the trip (usually a day on the longer trips) is set aside for a Mission Experience. For Kilimanjaro the team visited the Courage House and Courage Center (both connected to Courage Worldwide’s work to save and minister to girls saved out of sex trafficking). For Machu Picchu, in 2013 the group helped put in a concrete floor at a mission project, then in 2014 visited the Compassion International Project in Lima, Peru.
- A family-friendly Christian environment is part of every trip so attenders can count on clean language, no abuse of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs, and leadership being a positive role model for younger members of the team. Devotions are also a regular occurrence, led by different members of the team.
Connect with us
Bayside Adventure Sports
Mailing: 740 Coibion Ct. Roseville, CA 95678
Office: 8211 Sierra College Blvd. Roseville, 95661
call/text: (916) 547-3384