- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a full refund for your event registration fees is 31 days before the event. (Full refunds for payments made with a credit card or Paypal can only be processed for 60 days. After that, your refund can be processed by check less 3% fees.)
- Membership Fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellations received within 14-30 days of the event may be eligible to receive a full refund of the event fees less 20% service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund but registration can be transferred to another party, minus a 10% administration fee.
- Registrants are responsible to be aware of all the event details and policies as stated on the event website and follow-up communications. We will not make exemptions to the cancellation policy based on registrant's negligence to read through all the information.
- Inevitably we will sometimes have less than ideal weather conditions, but unless we determine the conditions are unsafe, all events will continue. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
- Cancellations will be accepted via email, phone call, or text, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Bayside Adventure Sports reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or circumstances which would make the event unsafe. If BAS cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Questions? email email@example.com
Bayside Adventure Sports is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID# 20-0969347
©2017 Bayside Adventure Sports. All rights reserved.