- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a full refund for your event registration fees is 31 days before the event. (Full refunds for payments made with a credit card or Paypal can only be processed for 60 days. After that, your refund can be processed by check less 3% fees.)
- Membership Fees are non-refundable.
- Any expenses we have incurred for reservations and permits may not be able to be refunded or transferred. We will note those policies on the event webpage.
- If the participant leaves the trip, voluntarily or involuntarily, under any circumstances, after the trip has begun any additional cost incurred due to such action is the responsibility of the participant. There are no refunds for services not utilized.
- Cancellations received within 14-30 days of the event may be eligible to receive a full refund of the event fees less 20% service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund, but you may be able to transfer the registration to another party, with a 10% administration fee.
- Registrants are responsible to be aware of all the event details and policies as stated on the event website and follow-up communications. We will not make exemptions to the cancellation policy based on registrant's negligence to read through all the information.
- Inevitably we will sometimes have less than ideal weather conditions, but unless we determine the conditions are unsafe, all events will continue. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
- BAS cannot guarantee that you will complete the activity. Weather, route conditions, your own abilities, or the abilities of other participants may create circumstances that make a activity, and you or your entire party may have to turn around without reaching completing the activity. Failure to complete the activity due to a person’s own lack of fitness or to any of the events associated with outdoor recreation activities (such as weather, route, avalanche hazard, team dynamics, etc.), are not BAS's responsibility and will not result in refund or reschedule.
- Cancellations will be accepted via email, phone call, or text, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Bayside Adventure Sports reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or circumstances which would make the event unsafe. If BAS cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Questions? email email@example.com
Connect with us
Bayside Adventure Sports
Mailing: 740 Coibion Ct. Roseville, CA 95678
Office: 8211 Sierra College Blvd. Roseville, 95661
call/text: (916) 547-3384